Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Configuring NFAS

I am trying to get NFAS configured and am unable to do it. Is there anyone
out there that has NFAS running correctly? We are taking the DS3 interface
and breaking it up into 3 NFAS groups of 10 10 & 8. I am working with bell
to get the first 10 up and it won't work. They gave me a line ID for each
DS1 of 0 thru 9 and I have that configured. The Primary and Backup D's are
on lines 1 & 3 respectively. Here is a look at what I have configured.

enabled = yes
frame-type = esf
encoding = b8zs
clock-source = eligible
clock-priority = middle-priority
signaling-mode = isdn-nfas
robbed-bit-mode = ground-start
default-call-type = digital
switch-type = nti-pri
nfas-group-id = 0
nfas-id = 0
incoming-call-handling = internal-processing
call-by-call = 0
data-sense = normal
idle-mode = flag-idle
FDL = none
front-end-type = dsx
DSX-line-length = 1-133
CSU-build-out = 0-db
overlap-receiving = no
pri-prefix-number = ""

Channel-config - channel-config[24] = { nfas-primary-d-channel 9 ""
 any-shelf any-slot 0 } 1 }

Can anyone show me what I've done wrong or tell me that I'm right so I can

Brian Rea
Stargate Industries LLC
40 24th St.
Pittsburgh PA 15222