Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Max 6096 giving busy but not full

I have a Max 6096 (7.0.26) that for the first time today started refusing
calls with a busy signal when there were plenty of open lines. There were no
changes made to the box for a full month prior. FAT was clean since then.

I called telco, and after they said they were clean, I disabled the WAN
trunks and re-enabled them. This appeared to fix the problem, but just for
some callers, or maybe just for some calls. After a few hours, it went back
to rejecting all calls. Next, I reset the box, and now it seems OK. (but for
how long?)

Ever heard of this?

Jerry O'Brien
Cutting Edge Systems