Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) PAP and CHAP with TNT

I liked your thought process so I tried it...unfortunately, the CHAP/PAP
handshaking goes on between the PC and the RAS box (in this case the TNT)
according to the ppplog file when the modem dials in.  I need to find a
way to change the information in Dial-Up Networking to tell it to lead
with PAP.

Jim Williams                  Ntrnet Systems, Inc.
President/CEO                 Research Triangle Park, NC
jaw12@ntrnet.net              (919)484-0504 fax(919)484-0782