Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Asking for something fairly basic

Hey folks, I've lurked on this list for almost 2 years now, and only asked
for help twice-

I need a basic idea of how to set up interface-based routing in a
Pipeline130 for FR WAN - I have all the T1 stuff set (And Carrier is up),
but as always the odd Ascend Wan Alias stuff confuses me.

I can do a config like this in a Cisco in 2 seconds flat, but.

My setup is this:

WAN connection, FR to ISP -

ISP's WAN Address - 10.204.163.129/30
Pipeline's WAN address - 10.204.163.130/30

LAN address, 209.204.163.129/25

I have the connection profile set well enough to convince the Pipe to bring
up Carrier/LAN session up, and the details escape me.  I've also been up for
almost 18 hours on my 'day job', which is why I'm just sorta rolling over
and asking for help here.  Ascend's website used to have a nice guide for
this (I've done a few using that document, and don't have access to it now)
but it's been absorbed into the Lucent realm.

A quick config guide, please?

Sleepy in California,

-- Eli Caul