Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Info on TNT-SL-S8 ?

I have one of these modules (4 Serial Ports on the card) and I can't locate
a URL to tell me much more about it's capabilities.  On the TNT
Documentation on Ascend's Site (PDF on TNT Product), it gives a very basic
description as one of the modules that can be installed in a TNT.  Are
these something that comes with a basic TNT for T1 use to Uplinks (or other
offices)?  Not Sure, and can't find any other info at Lucent/Ascend Site.

Model of the Card:  TNT-SL-S8
PN: 0800-0414-001  Rev. H

TIA

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********