Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Slightly off topic/data calls

Im wondering if any of your telco war veterans might have seen this.

1 or two paths via the telco over channelized Ts is somehow being
presented to my ascends as a data call.  The ascend then connect them to
slot 9,1 (like ISDN) - (if I set the ascends to explicit=yes, they reject
those calls with a busy - I cant figure out how to force them to a modem)

The telco guys keep handing this back and forth to
each other and groan alot, not seeming to have any idea of how that could
be happening.

To keep it out of the user headache arena, I opened the line with an ISDN
adapter set Data over voice.

Anyone ever see something like this and maybe know what it is at the telco
end?