Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Ibound call routing?

Im getting closer to figuring out what my problem is - I have every soo
many calls being routed to 9:0 (ethernet) instead of a modem.

Im running 7.0.3 and 7.0.22 - the problem seems independent of 4048 or
6000 series.

I am using channelize Ts - the docs say all calls come in data (because
they dont have a signaling channel) and the call is routed to a modem card
if you have the slot definition for each T and channel.

Well ok, I do - and Ive gone over them and over them and over them.  This
all worked fine till about 3 or 4 months ago.  Im now starting to think
maybe its a call routing bug in the 7.0.X series.  Anyone else have this
problem at all?