Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) How to stop xDSL Lines TNT<->Pipelines

Hi there.

I have a TNT running 7.2.3 and several different Pipeline Units ranging from P50 to P130 and soem SDSL Pipes with IDSL and SDSL PPP connections to the TNT. Now I have to log the traffic each leased line is using, so I set the TNT to use radius accounting. The problem now is that afaik radius accounting is only updating his stats when the line gets disconnected. If I'm wrong here, how can I force an update else?
So if only a disconnect updates the radius accounting how can I disconnect these lines properly? A user -k does not seem to help, also via SNMP and setting the ifAdminStatus to 2 did not work. The only thing that seems to work until now is telnetting into the devices at the customer end and do a hangup, but this nearly can't be done automatic .. different units and so on ...

does anyone know of a propper way of solving my problem?

--
Marc Eggenberger
EveryWare AG