Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) How to stop xDSL Lines TNT<->Pipelines

I suggest polling the stats using SNMP instead of RADIUS accounting for
connections which you don't expect to go down. It will allow you to
produce a usage graph too, if you like, which you can't do with RADIUS
accounting.

But in any case, you can use the 'tntcall -h' command to disconnect a
user's session. The physical line will not go down (just like hanging
up from the Pipeline end) shich enables the connection to come back up
quite quickly.

-Phil