Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) 7.0.22 on a M4k

We have a M4k and we recently upgraded to 7.0.22.  Now, our ISDN customers
are being logged as 56000 instead of 64000 in the logfile.  I don't know
what the actual connect speeds are, but I have Refuse 56k=No because one
of my customers has AT&T's 56k ISDN service.

Should I downgrade or is there something else I need to do?

--
J-Mag Guthrie                  /"\        ASCII ribbon campaign
Brokersys                      \ /          against HTML email