Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) CASE NUMBER 3044442

<rant>
This is a user list.  If you want solutions/help from users,
please ask us by stating the problem.  If it is something
that only Lucent can solve, I would suggest first going
throught e-sight (www.esight.com).  This is the first port
of call for support (You need to register, but it is not
too difficult.)  Check your warranty for the contacts
stated in that (although I think that esight will be
part of it).  Getting an RMA should not be difficult if
you have a support contract.

If you still have problems, try chasing up the purchase
route (distributor/direct).  Alternatively, if you have
a support number, request an escalation of your case/
speak to a manager.

Remember, this is a USER list where USERS try to help
USERS.  It is not a Lucent support list (although there
are a few Lucent staff lurking on the list).
</rant>

Matthew