Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Pending 195 list

I've asked this question before, but received no response but I'm trying
again. When you do an "avm" (pre 8.0) or "lanport modem" (post 8.0), there
is a header in the modem list called "Pending 195 list".

Does anyone know what this list is?  When it starts putting modems in this
list, they stop answering calls.  The only way I can get them to start
answering is to reboot the Max.

This is happening to my 6000 boxes when I downgrade back to 7.2.4.  After
about 24 hours, it starts putting modems in this list.

Thanks,
- Del