Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Analog Dial-up disconnects

Hello,

Calling all you intelligent techs/engineers out there.  We are having
terrible complaints of disconnects/drops.  We have a TNT fully handling
analog dial-up customers and four 4048 boxes that are combined in a telco
trunk group.  After doing some investigating, I found a suspicious
disconnect cause code only being reported by the TNT.

Disconnect Cause Code 100: The Session timed out.

Can anyone give me a better explanation of this cause code and the setting
in the TNT that cause this.  Does anybody have any other possibilities to
check on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Rick