From: owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Jonathan Ruano
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 5:04 AM
To: Ascend Users ML
Subject: (ASCEND) Far End Hung Up

Hello.. Tried searching for info in our manuals (and several PDFs),
but no luck.

We have a TNT (TAOS 7.2.3), with an 8e1-card with 6 PRIs connected.
Everything works fine, but sometimes I get these errors:

Jun 27 13:35:57
TNT 1/17: [1/1/5/20] Call rejected, no ports available,

Jun 27 13:35:57
TNT 1/1: [1/1/5/20] Far End Hung Up

Reported as problem to local Telco, but everything seemed ok. The PRIs
are at about 60% of use when I see that, but I cant be sure this
happens because of that. (There aint more concurrency normally).

There are modems available, this happens equally with ISDN and analog
connections.

Hoped someone could just say "I know what's happening", or could give me
a clue. Tried with netif debug command, but it seems so low-level debug,
as I was seeing assembly and tried to debug a C program :)

Thanks for your time.
Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <kobalt@NOSPAMpobox.com>