Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Far End Hung Up

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 09:41:31AM -0700, Daniel J. Vance wrote:

> I had this problem too, but on the 6096.  On the TNT, can you issue the avm
> command?  I noticed that tons of the modems were on the pending 195 list.

I didnt find avm command in the common prompt, nor in the card slot
menu.

I see a lot of available modems, but most of them on the second csmx
card. Hmmm... I wonder if this has something to do, but there're no
suspect nor faulty modems.

I guess I'm gonna send a spare csmx card to see if that's the problem.

> -Daniel
>
> P.S.  Feel free to call me if you like.

Hey, you people are the best.. Never found this willing to help
before.. Thanks a lot!

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <kobalt@NOSPAMpobox.com>
ICQ:1252101 AIM:Tlabok IRC:Kobalt  Homepage: http://www.pobox.com/~kobalt/