Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Re: ascend-users-digest V96 #1922

Quoting niblettda@gru.com:

Seems as if somehow you have deleted the profile for this port; you need
to recreate it.  There are several ways to do this but the most
straightforward way is probably:

new t1 { 1 3 1 }
list

This has created the profile and showed you the default contents.  Now,
using the config info for, say, t1 { 1 3 2 } as a template, set the
contents of your newly created profile.  when done, say:

write

This should get the port working again, assuming that the port is not
actually bad.

Make sure you set the clock source eligibility appropriately.