TCLUG Announcements

Site for May Installfest

I am looking for a site to hold an InstallFest in May. In the past we
have held our Installfests at Sibley High in Mendota Height, and at the
UofM. I received many complaints about the UofM being very inconvenient
because of the parking. And Sibley is getting to small for the number of
users we have now. If you know of a place where we can hold an
Installfest with lots of room and is convenient, let me know. Our
monthly meeting is planned for May 6th, but any weekend in May is a
possibility.

Clay
--
Clay Fandre