TCLUG Development Archive

Re: [TCLUG-DEVEL:245] Simple error page in jsp

Bob,

I apologize, I was not looking at your code close enough.  For some odd
reason I was thinking you were building a custom tag but you are just
implementing a JavaBean.

One idea is to put a System.out.println at the top of the Error.jsp page
and see if it is being executed.  That way you know if the Error page or
your JSP is causing the problem.

--
Perry Hoekstra

---
"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
"No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I
began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."