TCLUG Development Archive

Re: [TCLUG-DEVEL:261] JSP and Bean constructors

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Perry Hoekstra (dutchman@uswest.net):
> > No, only default constructors are allowed.  This is because beans used
> > in JSPs must follow the JavaBean contract (empty constructors, implement
> > Serializable).
>
> I thought as much. Thanks.
>
> BTW, any good Bean books you can recommend?

Currently, there are none on the market.  There are a couple of books
that have a chapter on JSP but I don't if a chapter on JSPs is worth the
cost of the book.

--
Perry Hoekstra

---
"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
"No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I
began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."