Fwd: Free GTK+ book

I thought somebody here might be interested in a cheap GTK+ book...if so
write Eric Harlow <linuxgeek@yahoo.com>.

I bought a copy a couple months ago and while the book is somewhat outdated
already it's a good beginners guide to GTK+ programming.  (Sure you could
use Motif or QT but bleaahhh...  ;-)