Re: Next TCLUG Meeting

OK. I'm guilty. I have very fat fingers. The meeting is on SATURDAY MAY 2ND. We hope to see you there, Bob, along with everyone else.

While we're on the topic, anyone have any ideas for the next meeting? I have been getting a lot of response back from new users, so maybe we could have some introductory session to get them on the right track.?.

Let me hear your ideas.

Clay

On Sat, Apr 25, 1998 at 05:33:43 -0500, Bob Nolte wrote:
> I am a new Linux user, just having loaded Red Hat 5.0.
>
> According to the web page the next meeting is on Saturday May 3. I believe
> the first Saturday in May falls on the 2nd.
>
> I would like to attend the meeting, and assume that the date is just a typo.
> If the date is different, please let me know.
>
> Bob Nolte

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@dacmail.net    **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22