Saturday's meeting.

Well, it turns out I cannot make it to yet another TCLUG meeting. My
fiancée if having her bridal shower Saturday and it's in Milwaukee. I
tried to get out of it, but she doesn't want to drive alone. Plus I just
love a good bridal shower. ;) Hopefully I will make it next month...

I haven't had a lot of response back about the topic for Saturday. (Does
anyone subscribe to this list, or am I the only one?) Since I can't make
it to the meeting, I feel a little guilty about choosing the topic. But
since no one else has any ideas, the topic will be: Intro to Linux 101.
So if anyone is willing to give a presentation or something, let me
know. So tell all of your MS+ friends to come and experience what a real
OS is. And for all of you newbies that I have been getting e-mail from,
start posting some questions and topics that you'd like to hear about on
Saturday.

The meeting will be at NOON on May 2nd. We will be in room EE/CSci
3-230, which is west of the Washington Ave parking ramp. (Your best bet
for parking). Check the web site for a map of the area.

Clay Fandre
http://tclug.real-time.com

To unsubscribe to this list, just send an e-mail to ... wait a minute.
There's no reason to unsubscribe cause there are never any POST!!! Uhg.