Re: [TCLUG:561] [Fwd: Caldera's President coming August 12th.]

mutt may be a cool command line email program.. but i much like xfmail for X11
it has tons of features, and is fairly nice to look at (xforms widget set)

PGP is supported, including PGP 5.0

On 08-Jul-98 JoshB [JellyD] wrote:
> Sometime around the 7th of July in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Joseph A.
> Heil sed:

>>   pgp works great in mutt.
>
> Well, my first impression of mutt leaves much to be desired. I'll give it
> the benefit of the doubt (e.g. about a week of use) to see if it grows on
> me :\ if not .. well it's installed and I don't care to remove it.
>

> --
> [------------------------------------------------------------------]
>| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |
>| email: joshb@techie.com                       IRC: EFnet, DALnet |

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer