Which mail client do you use?

OK. All of the mail client talk made me curious. What is the most
popular mail client out there? I created a form on the TCLUG web page
where you can vote. (OK, so I used pollit.com. I don't have too much
free time since I do work for a living). So go ahead and vote for the
mail tool you like the most. Let the best mail client win.

Let me know if there are any other mail clients that I should add to the
list.

http://tclug.real-time.com

Clay

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22