Re: [TCLUG:932] Boot Problems

Geez -- now you tell me.
I bought a 2550A Big Foot a little over a year ago and I'm having
problems with it already. The heads like to stick and I have to
literally pick up the front of my computer and drop it an inch or
two. Anybody heard good/bad things about that 6Gig drive Computer
City is selling for $150?

tclug-list-help@listserv.real-time.com