Re: [TCLUG:1082] Re: Majordomo stuff & next meeting!

Tom Cross wrote:

 > <snip>
 >
 > In other words, YES, the SCALUG Laptop meeting is Saturday Sept 12
 > from 10:30 to 12:30, about the same time TCLUG is having their
 > Install fest.
 >
 > Hopefully we will try to avoid such collisions in the future...
 >
 > <snip>

No problem...just use IRC clients (or, better yet, a bi-directional
live video feed) so that people at either meeting can be at both.  :)

(Anyone want to volunteer to set up the video systems?)

I'll not be at either one of these great-sounding meetings, but plan to
enjoy my own PPP/mail configuration adventures in the coming days.  I
got a subdomain, symphero.mn.org, for our home system and I will be
configuring mail via UUCP over TCP so that the intermittent connection
won't foul up SMTP.  An unusual but hopefully trivial setup...

Enjoy the holiday, everyone!

Life,

  Jonathan

--
 /       Jonathan R. Johnson       | "Every word of God is flawless." \
 |    Minnetonka Software, Inc.    |                 -- Proverbs 30:5 |