Re: [TCLUG:1126] VisualAge for Java Linux Petition

Which one, C++, Smalltalk or Java?  VisualAge for Java is the only reason I
have kept Windows NT as a boot option for LILO.  I am not just an emacs fan
when it comes to Java development.  One morning for grins and giggles, I tried
to get VA Java to run under Wine with little success.  I figure in a couple of
months, I can download the latest Wine and try again.

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Sorry, hit the wrong key on the last one.
>
> I thought this might be of interest to the TCLUG. I have used Visual
> Age under Windoze and it is awesome. I stopped using it because it was
> under Windoze :-)

Perry Hoekstra