Re: [TCLUG:1689] Netscape/Apache and .htm files

1. Could you post your workaround? I may want to impliment it, and I'm new
to CGI.

2. Do you think this is a server problem (Apache) or a client problem
(Netscape)?

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.