Thanks for the Installfest

My partners and I had a great time at the installfest. Than You!

I learned a thing or two about scsi <g> and watching Sandi work with the
vi editor added a new chop to my aresenal. I've never had the chance to
see anyone else work with computers so it was a great learning
experience.

Because I don't feel like purchasing another distrobution of linux and I
own the RedHat 5.1, when I got home I decided to burn rh5.1 on the
machine. I learned enough from you guys that the install went without a
hitch. I forgot about winning the Caldera distrobution until after
installing red hat, so now I've got to do another install.

I realized this morning that I've got someone's RedHat 5.1 disk, it's a
burn from Cheap Bytes. If you're missing this cd-rom, drop me a line and
we'll figure out how to return it. Sorry!

Also, Sandi took some pics of the install fest with my digi cam, I'll
install the software on my win95 and grab those pics. If anyone is
interested in the pics let me know and I'll pass them along.

ron parker