RE: [TCLUG:2706] voice mail server

there is a very cool voicemail software that i was planing on using. yes. it's
windows, but i havn't found anything that can even come close in the linux
arena.. it works with all kinds of voice modems, basicaly works on an internal
scripting language.  it can do pager dialing, voice back dialing (it calls and
talks), faxback service, distintive ring.  you name it.. it's called voice
guide, by katalina technologies, in .au

you can also use mgetty+senfax+voice for linux