Re: [TCLUG:2706] voice mail server

Thanks, I found the company that makes the software we were using. We're
getting the new version on the software which fixes the bugs in the old
system and saves us $5000 (the cost of a new package is $6000). System
runs on a PC loaded with dos -- I just need to buy a new hard drive.

Ben

> At 06:31 PM 12/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Does anyone know of a software company that makes voice mail software that
> >runs on pc compatibles? We have a digital voice mail system with Toshiba
> >dk280 phones and our voice mail server had a hard drive failure and the
> >company that made is out of business and we have no software for it.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Ben
>
> My old employer had one made by Dash.  It was a complete package solution
> dealie though.  Phones and PC hardware.  Not just software.  If you can't
> find them on your own, I'll give you the name and number of someone who can
> find it for you.
>
> Carlos

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

[My book titled] You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train means that the world
is already moving in certain directions. Things are already happening. Wars
are taking place. Children are going hungry. In a world like this--already
moving in certain, often terrible directions--to be neutral or to stand by
is to collaborate with what is happening. I didn't want to be a collaborator,
and I didn't want to invite my students to be collaborators.
         -- Howard Zinn