problems sending messages to the list

I'm having a problem sending messages to the list from work.

I'm subscribed as schewe@tcfreenet.org

This works from home:
I have my mail client setup so that the From and Replyto addresses get set
explicitly to schewe@tcfreenet.org.  I dial into usinternet and have sendmail
on my home machine setup so that the DS is set to smtp.usinternet.com.  I
have my mail program at home set so that the smtp host is localhost.  This
works fine.

>From work, I'm using the same mail program, ICEMail, I also have the from
and
replyto addresses set the same.  My machine at work is on the LAN and the
I have the smtp host in my mail program set to the local smtp server.  I try
and send a message to the list and I get back a message from real-time.com
saying that they don't relay.  I'm not sure where the relaying comes into
play here.
---
Jon Schewe
http://tcfreenet.org/~schewe