Samba anyone?

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up my Linux box as a Win9x file server.

I am in need of a little help with the configuration of Samba.

The problem I am having, is that when I open the "network neighborhood" on
the Win98 machine, then open the shared folder I want to see, I can see all
files and all directory names.  However, when I try to open any of the
directories, there is nothing there...

It's as if I cannot see any files deeper than 1 directory below the listed
entry in smb.conf.  Could it be a wildcard I'm missing or something?

The files actually exist, but I can't see them from the Win98 machine.

I've made sure the file security is good (readable by anyone...).

Can anyone think of other things I can check?  I'll post my /etc/smb.conf
file below (the specific area I'm working on is the "Office 97" area)...I'm
still playing with it, so any input you all have to offer will be readily
received...

Thanks!

Scott K. Johnson
sjohnson@bitstream.net