[VANILLA-L:812] Funny Stats

Hello, guys, I'm having trouble with 'scores'.  In my server,
guinness.crhc.uiuc.edu, my rank appears as Flt. Captain.  Using pledit,
I can verify that it is, in fact, Flt. Captain.  When I run 'scores', it
shows up as captain with only 68 DI (old data.)

I did a (very) little bit of debugging by adding a line to the scores
source to verify that it was reading the right (current) file, and it
is.  However, it will not give me updated stats.

Help?  Suggestions?

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Brady Drummonds           |  "Ancient weapons and hokey
scott@crhc.uiuc.edu             |  religions are no match for a