[VANILLA-L:1064] Re: [VANILLA-L:1063] RE: [VANILLA-L:1062] Re: [VANILLA-L:1061] INL Robot

>  Let me see if I can get it to run on my box.  Does someone have all of the
> latest code put together?

There's been no patches outside of metaserver stuff since 2.8pl0.
However, Kevin did announce a clue game that was supposed to test
PWStats.  If Kevin is listening I wish he'd pipe up.  Otherwise we
start from ground zero again concerning the stats.

>  I think we should focus on Fall as a time for beta testing the server, and
> next spring for release?
>
>  Does anybody think that will be possible?

Sounds reasonable.  We should probably revisit the issue of how to
implement stats, unless Kevin has actually finished them.  I'd like to
see some kind of OO model that would work for Hockey clue games as well.

-Jeff (specter)
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++