[VANILLA-L:1065] Re: INL Robot

On Wed, Sep 16, 1998 at 11:35:57PM -0400, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:
> >  Let me see if I can get it to run on my box.  Does someone have all of the
> > latest code put together?
>
> There's been no patches outside of metaserver stuff since 2.8pl0.
> However, Kevin did announce a clue game that was supposed to test
> PWStats.  If Kevin is listening I wish he'd pipe up.  Otherwise we
> start from ground zero again concerning the stats.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I did have a few small patches that I thought would get the server ready
for PWStatus production.  However, I realized afterwards that it was still
missing some major components.

> Sounds reasonable.  We should probably revisit the issue of how to
> implement stats, unless Kevin has actually finished them.  I'd like to
> see some kind of OO model that would work for Hockey clue games as well.

No.  I do not have stats ready.

When does the INL season start?  What kind of a deadline are we looking at?