Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2289] Metaserver Blues

On Wed May 12 11:47:17 1999, Lee Crawford wrote:
> Do all of the metaservers support port 1080 html format?
>
> Could you refresh my memory and tell me what the address's
> of them are.
>
> Thanks a million,
>
> Lee Crawford

This is in the FAQ AFAIK:

metaserver.netrek.org (resolves to metaserver.us.netrek.org and
metaserver2.us.netrek.org) and metaserver.eu.netrek.org

Frank
--
Several billion trillion tons of superhot exploding hydrogen nuclei rose
slowly above the horizon and managed to look small, cold and slightly damp.