To: root@wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at
Subject: IRC
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 93 17:10:15 +0200
From: Kurt Siegl <siegl@melmac.risc.uni-linz.ac.at>

Herp,

The irc server in Linz doesn't work with my IRC client (zircon)
It requirs at least Version 2.8 and you installed 2.7.2

Is it possible to upgrade? I'm usually connected over the
Netherlands under Kurt007 the whole day. I love automatic popup menus :-).

Thank's

Kurt

You can tell how far we have to go, when FORTRAN is the language of
supercomputers.    -- Steven Feiner
Kurt Siegl / RISC, University of Linz, Austria
email: siegl@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Tel:   *(7236)3231-62      Fax: *(7236)3231-30