Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3106] bug

Quoting Karthik Arumugham <karthik@arumugham.com>:

> Yeah, and the same thing happens in the 1 minute wait before the game
> starts; you can't quit or lock onto anybody.

I've seen it too and can reproduce it.  I first noticed it when I
added the mod to bounce out 3rd race observers in T and make them
choose a T race.

For some odd reason, the obliterate[1] and re-join confuses the ntserv
for a bit, you can't lock or quit, and exactly 60 seconds later you
die again and can re-join and everything is normal.

--Carlos V.

[1] At least I believe its the obliterate and not the race change.