Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Chung credit

So I was talking to "pissedoffguest" and he mentioned the chung issue.
I said it was fixed and he said there was an option in the code but
Tanner refused to turn it on.

So, I look in the code and there is a #define for NO_CHUNG_CREDIT, and
it's defaulted to #undef.  Why is this a #define?  Why not just put
the code in and leave it in.  There's too many damn #defines as it is.

I've seen 3 players recently chung.  Even if it was only 1 person I
don't see any logic in crediting DI to a player killing his own
armies.

-Jeff