Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2879] Chung credit

I thought James Cameron enabled this by default?

 I agree it makes no logical sense.  As I recall this not allowing credit
due to plasma is consistent with not allowing credit due to death by photon.

It should be in the code by default, no need to memoralize Greg for
something he'd rather be forgotten for.