Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2922] Double explosions

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 10:26:27AM -0500, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:
> Has anybody looked into why you see a double explosion when a cloaked
> player dies?  I imagine it's showing the cloaked position explode,
> followed by the real position.  It didn't used to do this.

I see a form of late explosion with COW 2.02pl2 on continuum.  For a
ship that was off screen and I move into the tactical area of the
explosion, even though it was some seconds ago, a new explosion
appears.

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/