Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2923] xtkill.c

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 01:42:25PM -0500, Mark Mielke wrote:
> Just a small little fix here to allow xtkill to access up to MAXPLAYER=36.

Applied to CVS.

Didn't apply properly to my copy of the CVS tree, the chunk that
failed was;

> +    if (player >= MAXPLAYER) {
> +      printf("MAXPLAYER is set to %d.\n", MAXPLAYER);
> +      exit(1);
> +    }

So I added it by hand.  Strange.  Unless your virgin copy isn't, or we
have had another update to xtkill.c since 2.9pl5.  Has Bob given you
access to CVS yet?  If not, you can still keep up to date with changes
that other developers make by doing this;

a) first off, login using the read-only mode and grab a copy ...

% cvs -d :pserver:netrek@cvs.us.netrek.org:/home/netrek/cvsroot \
login
Password: netrek
% cvs -d -z9 :pserver:netrek@cvs.us.netrek.org:/home/netrek/cvsroot \
checkout Vanilla

b) then daily or when you see vanilla-devel announcements of changes,
update your copy of the repository with changes,

% cd Vanilla
% cvs -z9 update -d

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/