Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

RE: [VANILLA-LIST:3149] Re: Continuous scoring

Sorry to expose the length of time that I've been away from the
game, but what currently happens between high-clue teams
now?  It sounds as if one team is stockpiling armies and another
is using its armies to expand and get the 15-5 advantage.

Where does the 5-15 side keep the armies?  Does it throw
them all on a base?  Why doesn't the other team horde a bunch
of armies of its own?  After all, with a 15-5 advantage, armies
should be somewhat easy to come by, right?

Again, it has been a long time since I've played, but I'm very
curious about this strategy.

Brian
aka FreeKill