Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3160] Developers Must Play

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 06:27:54PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:

> If you want to people to actually be able to watch whole games, just use one
> of the java clients running in a web browser.  I thought one java client was
> only able to watch recordings, and couldn't even be used to play.

That would be Theo's Java Netrek client.  The source is lost as far as I
know.  The web page disappeared before I got a copy.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2