> That's BS.  I PAY for my bandwidth, so i can do what I please with the
> bandwidth I bought.

subject to the terms of service agreement that you signed. there's probably
a clause in there that says something like "you may not redistribute
bandwidth". (of course, it may say "may not _resell_ bandwidth" which is a
different beastie).

I think Real-Time has something like that (don't remember exactly what it
says); but we don't really enforce it unless someone is being obnoxious
about it. (and if you let us know what you're doing, we're pretty amenable
to lots of stuff, as long as its not illegal).

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises