1: I could setup and make jpg's of maps, with radio mobile for a loring
park page.  or we could just scan some paper maps, and photoshop them..

2: I was thinking about setting up some kind of signup database, which
would be kinda arin+registrar like so that you could signup for an
account.. and then it would give you an IP block and setup domain
information.. maybe that could be part of the blog/wiki software signup.

3: The U of M has a guidlines page for wifi.. which reserves 11 for
official U use, 1 for department use, and 6 for expantion.  I was thinking
we could use 11 for client-attach AP's and 1/6 for linking AP's together
(since this is where it's possible to use high-power ham equipment)

4: eventualy.. if i ever get access to setup the blog/wiki software..
there is content management stuff that we can use to put up such
documents.

- -ben