Re: (ASCEND) Clarification of Pool allocation requested

> Could this be the reason a lot of our users are complaining of sudden
> disconnections ? ie, the maxes in question roll into the second pool and
> duplicate addresses begin getting dished out to multiple users ?

I doubt that the end result would be a disconnected, Unless the MAX
just plain ran out of I.P. Addresses , with Overlapping Wan Pool
addresses the user would most likley not be able to route.

To see what addresses are being assigned from term tersv
type

show pool

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations