(ASCEND) Clarification of Pool allocation requested

How does the max decide which pool's get used when assigning dynamic IP's to
users ?

A couple of my maxes had 2 pools set up inside, but the first pool was more
than sufficient to handle all the ports on the box so I removed the second
pool.

On closer inspection, I noticed that a few of the IP's in pool2 were
overlapped on multiple maxes.

Could this be the reason alot of our users are complaining of sudden
disconnections ? ie, the maxes in question roll into the second pool and
duplicate addresses begin getting dished out to multiple users ?

I removed the troublesome pools this morning and we'll see how that goes.

- Kurt