Re: (ASCEND) flash error while upgrading p130(4.6A -> 4.6C)

> Ok.. this sucks.. I have a pipeline130 (serial # S/N: 6120353) connected to
> my FR-T1. I'm at Software version 4.6A and want to upgrade to the latest by
> way of 4.6C+.  When starting the tload from my tftp server i get this error:
>
> flash programing error
> download error - code too large
> ----- data lost -----
> download error - code too large

I would recommend saving your configuration using the Diagnostic "tsave"
command.  That way you can use the "trestore" command to replace your
configuration if something should go wrong.

For more information on "tsave" and "trestore" you can check the FAQ which is
reference at the end of each ascend-users message....
    http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq/ascend-faq-q33.html#configs
Or the Ascend online Pipeline Upgrade Instructions:
    http://www.ascend.com/2490.html

Then try to reset the router and start the tloadcode after the router has
reset.